Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fingers Crossed


After working on and off on this story, tweaking and editing, I've finally sent it out to submission land. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I would like to see it get a home.

Also, I've been working on some commission work. Matching hats and throws done in camouflage for two babies. Already have the hats down and I am working on the first of the blankets. Which is a third of the way done.

And I've been tweaking my store and adding new items from time to time. Stop by and take a look .

Pulled out my booked First Draft in 30 Days by Karen S. Wiesner. I'm going to give it a try and see if it can help me be more productive.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger didn't embed my shops link in this post. You can either copy and past this one http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnitPurlHooked or click on my store link on the left side column. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete