Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Blog Along #10

Hey, I'm back! Sorry it's been so long. March was nothing but one sickness after another. Coupled with Husband having a week off and then the kids having a week for Spring Break, I've just not had the energy for anything else but the day to day running of our household.

I'm more than half way through Ghost Story by Jim Butcher. Reading it was going so quickly, I was really gobbling it up. Now, I am making myself take sometime to enjoy it. I'm bad about reading books to fast and then missing the book once I've finished it.

And yes. I have a new WIP!


No, your eyes are to deceiving you and you are not having deja vu. Yes, yes, I am making another skull beanie. In the same colors as before. And same size. Why? You ask. Well our new dog has an appreciation for handmade knitted goods. As any good dog of a knitter/crocheter should :)


This happened on the third day we had him. Son wasn't too upset. And as all family members of a knitter/crocheter do, he turned to me and said "You can fix it." And he said this with not one ounce of doubt that his Mom could do this. But, after looking the hat over sadly I could not fix it. Son, of course, informed me that this was not a problem because I could just make him a new one. Of course.

For awesome knitters/crocheters hop on over to Tami's Amis and Small Things.

5 comments:

  1. Of course. My little one now thinks every article of clothing she owns is "mama made"!

    I found you through WIP Wednesdays. Here is my project of the week: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-tuesday-bunnys-birthday-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL such faith in your abilities - that is way cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog ate his homework and his hat? Yikes!
    At least you know he'll love it when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pesky dogs! But oh course you can make him a new one. The confidence our wee ones have in our skills is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love me some skull hat's! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete